Portions / Servings: 12 bones
- 45 g corn meal
- 25 g quick oats
- 70 g flour
- 125 g peanut butter
- 60 g water
- 1 tbsp. TM chicken stock paste concentrate
- 1 cookie cutter
- 1 baking pan
- Parchment paper
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Place corn meal and oats in the mixing bowl and pulverize 30 sec/speed 10.
Add flour, peanut butter, water and chicken stock paste. Knead 3 min/dough mode.
Spread the dough on a floured surface. Using the cookie cutter, cut dough into 12 bone shapes. Place them on a baking pan covered with parchment paper.
Bake 20-25 min at 350°F, depending on their size.
- The treats can be kept in the freezer.
- The treats can be kept in a metal box or a Masson jar for a few weeks.
- Homemade Peanut Butter:
- Ingredients: 700 g honey roasted peanuts or non-salted.
- Preparation: Place peanuts in the mixing bowl and mix 1 min/speed 10. Scrape the sides of the mixing bowl and mix 1 min/speed 10.