Cheddar, Apple, and Pumpkin Seed Muffins
Portions / Servings: 12
- 250 g peeled apples in cubes
- 270 g extra-old cheddar cheese in cubes
- 3 eggs
- 250 g of flour
- ½ tsp. of baking soda
- 1 tsp. of baking powder
- 130 g of milk
- Pumpkin seeds
Preheat the oven to 350 ° F.
Put apple and cheddar cubes in mixing bowl and chop 3 sec / speed 7. Reserve.
Put eggs, flour, milk, baking soda, salt, pepper and baking powder into the mixing bowl. Mix 15 sec / speed 4.
Add the reserved cheddar and apple mixture and program 20 sec / speed 4, helping with the spatula if needed.
Fill muffin cups halfway up. Sprinkle pumpkin seeds on top of the muffins. Bake for 20 minutes at 350 ° F.
- Delicious with a salad or as a side dish with a bowl of soup.
- Variation: Add 200 g of smoked ham in step 2.
- You can make this recipe in a bread pan. It will then cook for 40 to 45 minutes at 350 ° F.