Portions / Servings: 4
- 100 g maple syrup
- 1 tbsp. instant coffee such as Nescafe
- 1 tbsp. unsweetened cocoa powder
- 150 g unsweetened evaporated milk
- 300 g of ice cubes
Put maple syrup, instant coffee, unsweetened cocoa powder, ice cubes, and unsweetened evaporated milk into the mixing bowl. Mix 30 sec / speed 10.
Insert butterfly whisk and program 1 min / speed 4.
Serve immediately to enjoy the icy and foamy texture.
- The recipe can be doubled: Double the quantities and keep the same programming.
- For a "Tim Horton's" Capuccino, we will not put cocoa but instead add another tbsp. of instant coffee.
- The quantities of maple syrup are to be adjusted to taste.