Mushroom Stock Paste
Portions / Servings: 750 ml
- 800 g of various fresh mushrooms
- 1 onion
- 2 cloves garlic
- 20 g dehydrated mushrooms
- 3 sprigs of fresh thyme leaves only
- 180 g coarse salt
- 50 g of white wine
Put the onion, thyme and garlic in the mixing bowl. Chop 5 sec / speed 5.
Add half of the fresh mushrooms and mix 4 sec / reverse / 4 speed with the spatula instead of the cup to help. Add the other half of the mushrooms and mix again 4 sec / reverse / speed 4.
Add dehydrated mushrooms, salt, white wine and cook 45 min / 120 ° / speed 1 for TM5 (or 45 min / Varoma / speed 1 for TM31), with the cooking basket to allow evaporation, but avoid projections.
At the tone, place the measuring cup on the lid and mix 30 sec / speed 10. Put in jars and close immediately. The mushroom stock can be stored for 3 months in the refrigerator when opened, 6 months in the refrigerator if unopened and 1 year in the freezer.
- Use different mushrooms for different tastes.
- This mushroom stock paste is used for seasoning pasta or rice water, flavouring soup, béchamel or as a base for a mushroom sauce.