Orange Cranberry Vodka
Portions / Servings: 1
- 1 orange
- 500 g of water
- 270 g of sugar
- 300 g fresh or thawed cranberries
- 1 bottle of nature vodka 750 ml
- A large Mason jar of 1.7 L or 2 of 1L
- A Tescoma cheese kit or a stamen bag
- Small hermetic bottles to your liking
- Transparent bags ribbons and labels for packaging
Using a peeler, peel an orange and put the zest into the bowl with the sugar. Pulverize 10 sec/ speed 10
Add water and heat 5 min / 100 / speed 1 with the measuring cup
Add the cranberries and cook 15 min / 100 /reverse/ without the measuring cup but with the Varoma lid open, without the cover to control any projections or overflow (see photo in the notes).
At the ring, pour this orange sugar cranberry mix into the large Mason jar and add the 750 ml vodka. Close the pot, let cool and refrigerate for 2 to 6 days. Stir the pot vigorously twice a day.
Filter the preparation and put in small bottles, label and pack. Can be kept for several months in the fridge or in the freezer.
Open Varoma to prevent overflows