Tomato and Basil Cheesecake
Portions / Servings: 18
- 225 g of Le Breton Multigrain crackers
- 100 g of butter
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 8 sprigs of fresh basil freshly stripped
- 6 petals of marinated sundried tomatoes
- 150 g of Parmesan cheese
- 750 g Philadelphia cream cheese
- 4 eggs
- 20 g of olive oil
- 1 hinged mould of about 28 cm
- An assortment of cherry tomatoes of all colours and cherry tomatoes grapes for finishing
- basil leaves for finishing
Put the butter in the mixing bowl. Melt 3 min / 80° / speed 1.
Add crackers and chop 20 sec / speed 8.
Pour preparation into the mould. Pack well with the back of a spoon.
Put garlic cloves, basil leaves, sundried tomatoes and parmesan cheese into the mixing bowl. Chop 4 sec / speed 10.
Add cream cheese, eggs, salt and pepper. Mix 30 sec / speed 8.
Pour the cheese mixture into the mould, over the butter and cracker mix. Bake for 35 minutes at 325 ° F.
Once baked, place the cake on a rack and let cool. Run a blade between the mould and the cake and refrigerate at least 4 hours.
Once cold, unmould and decorate with cherry tomatoes and basil leaves.
- This recipe can be prepared 4 days in advance. Leave it well-protected with plastic wrap in the mould. Unmould a few hours before adding the finishing touches and serve.
- This recipe can be divided into two, but use a mould that is twice as small. Use the same time/temperature/speed as indicated throughout the steps.