White Chocolate Bread
1 hr 30 mins
- 250 g water
- 1 tsp. instant dried yeast
- 300 g flour
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 225 g white chocolate chips
Place water and yeast in mixing bowl. Program 3 min/37°/speed 1.
Add flour and salt. Knead 3 min/dough mode.
During this time, butter and sugar the mould of your choice. Reserve.
At the tone, add white chocolate chips in the mixing bowl. Knead 20 sec/dough mode. Pour the dough in the reserved mould. The dough should be liquid and sticky. Cover with a dish cloth and let rise for 1 hour.
During this time, preheat oven to 400°F.
Once the dough has risen, place the bread in the oven for 20 to 25 minutes.
Unmould bread and let cool before slicing.
- This bread has a special texture - unlike a normal bread, it is a mix of a brioche and a cake. The white chocolate gives it its texture - milk or dark chocolate chips would not give the same texture.
- Served as a snack or for breakfast with jam.
- One could also add dried cranberries or dried raisins during step 4.